Asset Guardians, LLC offers Community Reserve Studies
What is a Reserve Study?
A Reserve Study is an in-depth report that anticipates the future replacement costs and financial expenses for the Board of Directors and Property Managers of Community Associations to assist in preparing their Association’s Budget. In addition, it is a valuable tool that will evaluate the current status of the reserve fund and provide a recommended allocated rate that should be going into the reserve fund periodically.
About Reserve Studies
Physical assets such as roofs, siding, swimming pools, and gates don’t last forever. Each asset requires periodic maintenance and eventual replacement. A Reserve Study is a report that specifies component replacement time and cost.
A Reserve Study is not an expense; it is an investment!
The Asset Guardians solution:
All reserve studies are not equal. There is more to a reserve study than a report.
Asset Guardians delivers quality and value. CLICK to view our service options
Asset Guardians will provide to you:
- Qualified Experienced Professional
- Fair Physical Asset Assessment
- Periodic Review of Financial Condition
- Assessment Options: annual or special
- Presentations at Owner/Board meetings
- Guidance in Payment Options
- Communication with owners and boards
- Assistance in bidding and construction
- Engineer review options
- Request a Quote
- CLICK to VIEW SAMPLE RESERVE STUDY REPORT
CLICK to learn about the benefits of a Reserve Study. CLICK to learn more about our approach to Reserve Study.